EIC 2013 will take place on September the 25th & 26th 2013 at Montpellier, France.
EIC confirms its place among international partnering events in the field of technology transfer, business and collaborative projects in the medical diagnostic sector.
You are industry stakeholders, researchers and clinicians, you come from Medical Diagnosis, Therapy or E-Health; together you will share best technologies, practices, know-how and will make business.
You will maximize qualified partnerships thanks to a professional partnering platform.
EIC’s format offers you
- Business convention :
Welcome on our partnering platform.A largest and productive web-based partnering system to screen hundreds of potential partners and manage schedules for optimal partnering productivity.Read more
- Presenting Technologies :
Technology sessions to identify the technologies of tomorrow in medical diagnosis and POC-Technologies.Preliminary program is now available
- Scientific and strategic sessions :
Strategic and clinical sessions to understand regulation, health cost and personalized medicinePreliminary program is now available
Why should you attend EIC 2013?
EIC is where biotech industry gets started on R&D and industry partnerships in the diagnostics and personalized medicine fields. All the medical diagnosis’ actors and biotechnologies partners will meet in Montpellier on September the 25th and 26th 2013, in order to:
- Create strategic and innovative partnerships
- Transform their projects into success
- Introduce the businesses of tomorrow
- Meet leading experts focusing on biomarkers, translational medicine and personalized medicine.
You are researchers, clinicians or industrials; this event is a place of exchanges and ideas, for you and your team. Hundreds of RDV in B to B, professional or informal meetings are expected with the medical diagnosis’ actors.
EIC is held annually in France and is supported by many of the leading private and public industry institutions.
Who will you meet?
- Pharmaceutical and manufacturer companies
- Established and emerging biotech companies on medical diagnosis, POC-Technologies, E-health, …
- High-level scientists and clinicians in the life sciences and medical diagnostic fields
- Technology transfer professionals
- Private investors and venture capitalists
- Public organizations supporting innovation and medical diagnosis
Organized by :
In cooperation with :